[chirp_users] Radio Not Communicating With Laptop

Gary Runningbear
Thu Nov 5 10:13:15 PST 2015

Be sure to push the plug firmly all the way in to the radio . you may see
that it's it's a little bit crooked. they seem to mold a little too much
rubber on the plug in a little while have to be shaved off on the top side
to get it to fit all the way in. I had to do that to mine and then it work
properly.