[chirp_users] UV5R+

Jim Unroe
Fri May 22 14:59:31 PDT 2015

Looks to me like your radio is not a UV-5R+ but rather a radio with 3
power levels like the BF-F8HP or UV-5RTP which would use BF-F8HP for
the model selection.

You will have to download from this radio to get a compatible template
and then either copy and paste the channels form another tab or import
them. Then you will be able to upload.

Unless you have typos in your error message, there may be other things
that might be required, too. If what I mentioned above doesn't work,
attach a debug.log file.