[chirp_users] How to use the software

Tom Balaban
Wed May 13 16:49:47 PDT 2015

Hi David,

While this list service is about Chirp and not a radio user support forum,
and since I'm not much use for the proper questions,  I can tell you that
if all you want to do is listen,  you can ignore all these settings. They
should be off.

Learning about the radio operational features is available from a variety
of sources though many of the user manuals don't as good a job of
explaining as we'd like.

Best wishes,
Tom