[chirp_users] "length 0" error DLing from FT-8900

Jardy Dawson
Wed May 13 13:28:14 PDT 2015

I had a problem with an FT-8800 that I could not copy and paste from left side to right side.  Had to use RT Systems then go back to CHIRP.

Jardy Dawson
WA7JRD Ham Radio

Message relayed through SETI (Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence, although no terrestrial intelligence has been found yet, either)