[chirp_users] I don't see any list or way to activate it

jerry hodgson
Sun May 10 22:37:51 PDT 2015

1st of all, the boafeng mfr software you download from their site, is very
easy to use and stable, CHIRP is more of a broad spectrum app, you have to
get the build for your radio and if you run it in wondows compatibility
mode for windows xp sp3, its very stable and usable