[chirp_users] programming error Baofeng UV-5R V+

John LaMartina
Sat May 9 16:26:13 PDT 2015

As Todd suggested, let's relax.
There's a 99% or greater chance that's your radio is perfectly fine.

When you tried to Download from Radio, the was an error message.
What we need to start is What was the error message?
Refer to http://www.miklor.com/COM/UV_ErrorMess.php

Drivers loaded from the web.
The question remains, did the Proper drivers load okay from the web?
If you are running Windows, go to http://www.miklor.com/COM/UV_Drivers.php

     to determine whether the proper driver loaded for your cable.
Some require a backdated driver.

The solution to the issue is more than likely rather simple.

John

http://www.miklor.com