[chirp_users] Yaesy FT-270

Tom Hayward
Tue May 5 11:10:55 PDT 2015

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 10:53 AM, YL3IM <yl3im at ham.lv> wrote:
> Actually, the imported chirp data (at least the memory channels) looks legit.
> I am rather concerned about the Settings data.
> I could upload the .img file if this helps.

You are free to do what you like with your radio. Here are some things
I would verify before writing to my own radio:

- number of channels match VX-170
- all channel bit fields match (not just frequency and tone, or
whatever else you can see in the spreadsheet editor. Use "show raw
memory" and/or a hex editor to view the channel data.)
- channel enable/scan/priority/etc flags match
- total size of .img matches (you will need to modify the driver to
request more data to verify this)

Tom KD7LXL