[chirp_users] TYT TH-UVF8D Support (New Model #1057)

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Tue Mar 31 21:39:39 PDT 2015

CHIRP should replace the stable build with a link to LATEST Daily Build.

Get the latest daily build, never use the stable build, it is so very
outdated.

The CHIRP website has notes on what models are supported.  Sometimes the
model has to use a different model number because of rebranding  of models.

73

David