[chirp_users] Mac OS

Pat Anderson
Mon Jun 29 08:34:07 PDT 2015

I run  my original installation of CHIRP on MacOSX 10.10, with only daily
build upgrades, with no problems.  I "upgraded" (in quotes, because I don't
view it as an upgrade at all)  all the way from Snow Leopard, OSX 10.8, to
Yosemite, OSX 10.10,  because the new version of Final Cut Pro won't run on
Snow Leopard.  But CHIRP continued to run fine after the OSX upgrade.  If
you follow the recipe on miklor.com to get CHIRP running on you Mac, it is
actually much easier to get CHIRP running on a Mac than on Windows,
becauset the Mac does not take charge of the driver installation the way
Windows does.