[chirp_users] Unable to install Chirp daily builds

Donald Stewart
Fri Jun 26 00:44:34 PDT 2015

Hello,
I hadn't installed the daily builds in awhile so the other day I tried
to update to the current daily build.  I had a message appear on my
screen that the computer couldn't find and various files and maybe I
didn't have proper permission to access them.  Once that popped up my
antiviral software treated the setup file as if it was a virus.  I tried
going back through the daily builds until I found one that would install
and the was for the 6/8/2015 one.  So what changed?  I am running Vista.
Thanks,
Don Stewart