[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Dan Smith
Sat Jun 20 15:45:46 PDT 2015

Hi All,

> A new daily build of CHIRP is available.

The reason this build didn't go out last night was there was a glitch in
the build system. This came in because I've been building a new Windows
build machine for these with newer versions of libraries, etc.

I fixed the issue just now and pushed out this build which was generated
from the new build box. Please be on the lookout for any new issues or
failures to run this build, especially on older platforms like WinXP.
Issues you're looking for are things like failures to startup, do basic
functions, or something like that. This shouldn't impact any radio
drivers or programming behavior, so anything you find in that realm is
probably unrelated.

Thanks for your help!

--Dan