[chirp_users] Yaesu FT-60

Jardy
Fri Jun 12 16:47:13 PDT 2015

John,
Are you using CHIRP or Commander?  For CHIRP, there is a box in the upper left hand corner showing a range of memory channels to show. If it shows 1-35, that is all you would see. Change it to show all channels and it should work.

Jardy Dawson WA7JRD
Nobody really cares what device you are using, as long as YOU like it!