[chirp_users] "MS is setting up 'autoupgrade' with little or no user control"

Stan
Fri Jul 31 12:08:58 PDT 2015

"MS is setting up 'autoupgrade' with little or no user control"
Here's how to stop it:

How to block unwanted Windows Updates in Windows 10,
" 'Show or hide updates' troubleshooter package":

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/block-unwanted-windows-updates-in-windows-10

73
Stan K8LL
NW Ohio
10-10# 76801
FP# 3255
Propagation is our master . . . but sometimes the master is cruel!