[chirp_users] win 10

Kurt
Fri Jul 31 08:11:58 PDT 2015

Ahhhhhhhh,
  Only problem is keeping it there.  The MS is setting up "autoupgrade" with little or no user controlwho knows how long it will be stable.  Kurt KC9LDH
      From: William Coleman <shalom72c at q.com>
 To: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
 Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2015 6:39 PM
 Subject: [chirp_users] win 10

Hi everyone ! Just a quick note. I have the latest release version of
chirp working OK with Windows 10 64bit on my desktop . There have been
no issues so far with chirp while  running windows 10 with either
reading or transferring data to and from my GT-5 . I had to roll back
the 3.6 driver to 3.2.2.0 that windows had initially installed . It was
giving me a cannot start device error message. Once I rolled back the
drivers there was no further issues.
Will C.
KF7SSF