[chirp_users] UV-82C

dwsexton at scrtc.com
Wed Jul 8 13:57:33 PDT 2015

James
I have had the same problems with windows and when I did as follows it
would work.
You may have to download from the radio and use copy paste to the download
frequencies from earlier models  baofeng is updating the firmware on some
radios so it is not compatible with other radios of the same model number.

Danny