[chirp_users] still having trouble with software/drivers for Icom 2200H

John LaMartina
Thu Jan 29 18:37:43 PST 2015

Seth,

Two thoughts immediately come to mind:

1) The driver you are using needs to be backdated to Prolific 3.2.0.0
If you are using a ‘cloned’ generic cable as many do, Win7 will load the current Prolific driver which is programmed to make the counterfeit chip fail.
The back dated driver should work perfectly.  It can be found at http://www.miklor.com/COM/UV_Drivers.php

2) Use CHIRP’s Latest Daily Build.
0.4.1 came out many months ago and doesn’t support the newer features of many radios.

I hope this helps…

John

http://www.miklor.com