[chirp_users] Will Chirp work with the Baofeng BF-F9 V2

John Kellas
Sat Jan 10 14:07:25 PST 2015

I was unaware of that, thanks for the head's up.

In the case of the Baofeng, Anytone, and Wouxun batteries that I was able
to assess, each of them was obtained direct from the manufacturer.

Regards,
John