[chirp_users] BFf8hP

Jim Unroe
Thu Feb 26 17:52:44 PST 2015

On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 8:21 PM, Larry Lindsay <larrylindsay0 at gmail.com> wrote:
> of the 8 items, in daily/LATEST   , which one do I need?   my only goal to
> recieve 433.500 .  from a beacon on a model airplane  ( Drone). this has
> become a real up hill battle... The radio is advertised 400/520. but no
> so...... so on goes the struggle.
> thanks to all
> Larry N6NEV

It depends on the operating system you are using.

The installer.exe file is for Windows. It has an installer.
The win32.zip is a standalone package for Windows.
The app.zip is for Mac OS X
The tar.gz is for Linux

And if you can key 433.500 MHz into the VFO and accomplish what you
are trying to do, I don't see how CHIRP or any other software is not
going to make any difference.