[chirp_users] Sainsonic AP510

Tom Hayward
Thu Feb 26 15:02:04 PST 2015

On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 2:48 PM, JC <kf5whc at gmail.com> wrote:
> I do believe it is 20141008?  If I remember correctly

I just tried the 20141008 firmware. You're right; it gives an error.
It looks like the way I'm attempting to detect the difference between
20141008 and the new firmware is flawed, and Chirp always thinks it's
the new firmware.

You have three options:

1. Upgrade to the 20141215 firmware and use Chirp to program your AP510 today.

2. Wait for a week or so until I can patch Chirp to support both
firmware versions properly.

3. Use the Chirp version from just before I added support for
20141215. Feb 10 should be early enough:
http://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/chirp_daily/daily-20150210/

Tom KD7LXL