[chirp_users] Thanks to all

tom
Wed Feb 4 13:18:10 PST 2015

Many thanks to the developers, contributors and chirp users that post to
this group.

After reading many posts, following the instructions at Miklor website,
and home building a simple serial port to MAX232 to rj45 adapter, it
works perfectly on my TM-281A Kenwood.

The discussion here helped me decide to purchase new batteries for old
W2A hand-held rather than try the latest small imports which were
offered here for 35$ Canadian.

Overall, I'm grateful for the information on this list, and expect to
find many useful bits of information to help along in the hobby. Best
regards and 73's.

Tindaro VE3KZJ