[chirp_users] How in the world . . . .

Forrest Joyner
Wed Feb 4 10:26:29 PST 2015

This is me turning blue…..  I think you’re a few levels above me on this, but I’ll continue pretending to know what I’m talking about a little while longer.

I think the number of people who even use email is dwindling and the number of those who use a traditional client are still fewer.  People want a cute GUI, all pre-digested for them, while somewhat old school that I am, still use POP/SMTP and hardly ever fool with webmail.  I get all gnarly when people complain about hijacking threads and sort by conversation.

Maybe I am a grouse after all.  “She” says I am, LOL, but that’s usually when I’m yelling at other drivers.  She has no idea how bad I am online.

Later,
Forrest