[chirp_users] How in the world . . . .

Forrest Joyner
Wed Feb 4 09:34:57 PST 2015

I can’t find the correlation.  This isn’t about amateur radio, this is about common sense.  No one groused at answering any radio question.  We are being told ‘over and over’ to remove people from the list.  My first question is often, ‘how did you get on the list?’.  The answer is not ‘they put me on it’.

<shrug>  enough from me on this.  That’s my 2 cents and I’m sticking to it.  :)

Forrest