[chirp_users] IC92AD

Wenlock Burton
Fri Dec 11 20:13:12 PST 2015

Thanks Jim,

It now reads the radios memories without errors and Band A stops at 799 however, there are a couple of minor issues.

1) In Banks(Band A) tab it still reads 0 to 849, no errors but I would expect errors if i tried to upload the file to the radio.

2) The status bar continues to display "[0] Getting Bank information for memory 399".

Incidentally, I installed the latest daily of the windows version in Unbuntu but find it still reads all the way to 849.  no error messages, but hasn't read Banks(Band B), Bank Names(Band B) or D-STAR

Thanks

Wenlock
VK3YWB