[chirp_users] Distorted Chirp interface on OS X 10.11 "El Capitan"

Thomas White
Mon Dec 7 07:03:12 PST 2015

My thought is that the istalled version of the Python runtime may not have the correct libraries for building the UI. I don't know how check that.

On Sun, Dec 6, 2015 at 8:36 PM -0800, "Dave ve3wej" <ve3wej at gmail.com> wrote:

it looks like the cell spacing is set way to high, is there a way of ereducing in a mac, or mac version of chirp
not a mac user, so only trying to suggest, from what I remember seeing in MS excel

Dave GarberVE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Sun, Dec 6, 2015 at 10:09 PM, Tom Hayward <tom at tomh.us> wrote:

On Dec 6, 2015 12:09, "Thomas White" <t3hite at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think this screenshot is publicly visible:

> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxYD4u18Dp6CU2sySHFzWnNZcjA/view?usp=sharing

Very odd! I've never seen anything like that. Sorry I don't have any useful suggestions.

Tom KD7LXL

chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com