[chirp_users] Distorted Chirp interface on OS X 10.11 "El Capitan"

Tom Hayward
Sun Dec 6 11:36:46 PST 2015

On Dec 6, 2015 09:52, "Thomas White" <t3hite at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm having installation problems on Mac 10.11. I've installed the python
runtime and have the chirp-daily-20151201 build. I managed to the the
proper cable drivers for my Wouxun KG-UV6Dv2.

> The problem is that the user interface of the Chirp window is not drawing
correctly. The buttons and controls are ver oversized and the window is
structured in a way that makes it unusable.

I'm using the same software versions and don't see anything like that. Can
you post a link to a screenshot so I can see what you see?

Tom KD7LXL