[chirp_users] Yaesu VX-5r Uploading Issue

Dave ve3wej
Fri Dec 4 22:01:00 PST 2015

Found issue...

after trying on xp type machine, with success, I rechecked win 10, and
found in 2 spots.   I remove from the program files folder, and kept the
one in c:\root, and all is working , included save/save as, as well as
upload to radio option.

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE