[chirp_users] Yaesu VX-5r Uploading Issue

Dave ve3wej
Fri Dec 4 12:53:53 PST 2015

when I read from the radio, it show the d710 on the tab, upload is grayed
out...
if I save ( export only ) to csv, upload is grayed out.....

if I export as chirp file, still grayed out..

it will never come up and offer me to save as an img file

.  all instances, upload to radio is grayed out

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE