[chirp_users] UV-82 with new firmware.

Steve Houts
Sat Aug 15 18:32:02 PDT 2015

Have received 3 UV-82 with firmware version N822411N822411.
Downloaded from radio the programming template. Entered tones freqs and other info try to up load to radios the new img. image and it says radio model not detected, then I manually enter that it’s a UV-82 and still try to upload to radio and as soon as I do it says firmware not supported. I’ve loaded daily build from yesterday have done a recovery which I think is not need for the 82 and still no luck. Even went so far as to reload the driver program. Not sure what this has done now. I see Pofung is now Baofeng again on units I received. Any help appreciated.