[chirp_users] Icom IC-V82

Peter O'Hanlon
Thu Aug 13 12:25:39 PDT 2015

Ok the procedure I followed tonight was:

Firstly … used windows to check the connection, downloaded from the radio and saved file.
Uploaded to radio - worked 100%

Then ran Chirp on the Mac
Downloaded from the radio … all good - all settings as per the radio.
Uploaded back to the radio … all looked good - the progress bar moved to 100%, and the radio showed CL IN … then waited a while and the progress bar disappeared and gave a message:

An error has occurred.  Failure to communicate with radio: did not get clone result from radio.

Switched the radio off, removed the programming cable, switched on and the radio screen showed "Clear" and everything is wiped from the radio and it is reset to factory default.

Went back to Windows and reloaded file to the radio.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Peter
ZS1OH