[chirp_users] How to reinstate radio instructions

Jardy Dawson
Thu Aug 13 08:27:07 PDT 2015

You could just update to the latest daily build, see if that brings it back.  Also gives you the latest features, etc.

Jardy Dawson
WA7JRD Ham Radio

Message relayed through SETI (Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence, although no terrestrial intelligence has been found yet, either)