[chirp_users] ?s on new Daily Build
sawadee at ehweather.com
Mon Apr 6 09:57:52 PDT 2015
This works for me:
1. Go to http://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/chirp_daily/LATEST/
2. Click on chirp-daily-(current version date)-installer.exe
3. Select install
4. Then deal with your virus protection if it wants you to authorize the install (will/may do this with .exe files)
5. You should see it start the install process.
6. Click “Close” from install window when done.
You will not need to uninstall the old program. Just install over. I have had no issues with my Windows 7 system.
Restart the program after closing the install window.
USAF SMSgt retired
Electronic Counter Measures
From: chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com [mailto:chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com] On Behalf Of Sarge ex 7thAF
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2015 12:02 PM
To: Discussion of CHIRP
Subject: [chirp_users] ?s on new Daily Build
My Chirp version is at least 6 mo but works very well for me. Would somebody please give me a step by step procedure for installing a new version ? Will new overwrite old ? Delete old version first ?
Thanks in advance for any responses.
Sarge KE5YPB, Lickskillet, Texas
"All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
" Lets Roll " ---- Todd Beemer--- 9/11/01 --- American Hero
Are you going to take a stand to help America in 2016 ?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the chirp_users