[chirp_users] A thank you

Josef Zeevi
Thu Apr 30 10:28:57 PDT 2015

Hey guys,

                I just wanted to say thanks for this terrific program. I
haven't used it in over a year, but downloaded the last stable release and
without any fuss, it reprogrammed all the radios I needed it to. (I'm trying
to standardize the channels on a bunch of different radios/brands..)

                Does it do everything I want? No, but neither do my kids or
wife. J

                It certainly does more than enough. I'll troll the website
to find out if what I'd like is even possible, or has been discussed.

                Again, a hearty thanks for a really cool piece of SW.

Josef Zeevi

512.773.8818

www.linkedin.com/in/josefzeevi

Skype: josef.zeevi