[chirp_users] ?s on new Daily Build

Sawadee
Mon Apr 6 09:57:52 PDT 2015

Hi Sarge,

This works for me:

1.       Go to http://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/chirp_daily/LATEST/

2.       Click on chirp-daily-(current version date)-installer.exe

3.       Select install

4.       Then deal with your virus protection if it wants you to authorize the install (will/may do this with .exe files)

5.       You should see it start the install process.

6.       Click “Close” from install window when done.

You will not need to uninstall the old program. Just install over.  I have had no issues with my Windows 7 system.

Restart the program after closing the install window.

Good luck

Dave

USAF SMSgt retired

Electronic Counter Measures