[chirp_users] CHIRP Suggestion

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Sat Apr 4 15:43:03 PDT 2015

That's what I mean Dan.

It would eliminate the problem with the Baofeng users.
It would also eliminate the people who cannot read the web pages that tells
them what radios are supported - many are only supported in the Daily Build.

I had the problem once, but I kept reading until I got the answer.

I think I missed the Daily Builds because they were on the right hand side.

One thing I missed for months was thsi wonderful chart:

http://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/chirp_daily/LATEST/Model_Support.html

Now that is worth celebrating!  Thanks to whomever did that piece of work.

73
DR