[chirp_users] Using the Wouxon KG-UV8D as a scanner

Bob Nielsen
Wed Apr 1 12:40:17 PDT 2015

I am not familiar with the KG-UV8D, but for my KG-UVD1P, under Settings there is a "Freq ranges” selection which allows setting the upper and lower band limits for both TX and RX.  If a memory channel is outside the TX band limits, it should be RX-only,

Bob, N7XY