[chirp_users] TYT TH-UVF8D Support (New Model #1057)

Bob Burkett
Wed Apr 1 09:22:18 PDT 2015

Verizon's price for a call to Wouxun's tech support in China is $2.49 per
minute. Surely they have a US tech support phone number??????

--
Regards,

Bob Burkett
MathIsFun.Bob at gmail.com
972-839-9652

p.s. Need a math tutor ... give me a call.