[chirp_users] Require help with Baofeng programming pls

Todd Bloomingdale
Sat Sep 27 15:19:19 PDT 2014

Susan. What operating system do you have on your computer. If it is
windows, download the chirp-daily-20140921-installer.exe for windows and it
needs to be installed on the computer. Just download and double click on
the file once it is down and it will self install. After that we need to
find out if you have a programing cord for the UV5R? Here is a great web
site to check out www.miklor.com  This site will be pretty much your one
stop information site for baofengs and a few others.

Todd Bloomingdale
Tomah, WI