[chirp_users] Require help with Baofeng programming pls

Susan Scott
Sat Sep 27 14:49:18 PDT 2014

Good Folk,
Went to site, saved all items there as .jpg but 150% unsure how to use
to programme my UV-5R HT.
Copied list off .jpg, as follows:

chirp-daily-20140921.app.zip

chirp-daily-20140921,tar.gz

chirp-daily-20140921-installer.exe

chirp-daily-20140921-win32.zip

rpttool-0.3.tar.gz

Now What???  El Spouse said I had to do this myself, he declines to
AbetAid&Assist.  I haven't had HT that worked since my IC2AT  & advent
of PL tones everywhere (we both had those, El Spouse just bought
another) -- never used to drive nails with, but could've.  Bought a
Yaesu from local club mbr, but may not use it cuz  El Spouse does.
Do hope someone can advise me how; wd hate to let licence expire end of
Nov 2015 just cuz unable to operate.
33 just in case/73, Susie Scott N8CGM also <n8cgm at arrl.net>