[chirp_users] New probably rheas of CSV

Tom Hayward
Wed Sep 24 12:00:27 PDT 2014

On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 11:34 AM, Bryan McWhirt <bryan at kb9yen.com> wrote:
> I'm attaching the csv file I have. Hopefully the list isn't set up to strip
> attachments.

There are no encoding issues with this CSV. No quoted headers like you
described in your report.

If you open this CSV in Chirp, you'll see in the debug log all the
reported errors. For every line, it reports several errors:
cTone is invalid
rTone is invalid
DTCS code is invalid
DTCS polarity is invalid
Mode is invalid
Tuning step is invalid

The problem is you include all these columns in your CSV, but you
don't provide sane values. If you're not going to enter your own
values, you need to remove the column so that Chirp can insert its own
defaults.

Tom KD7LXL