[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Build System
Sun Sep 21 00:07:42 PDT 2014

Greetings,

A new daily build of CHIRP is available.  This includes changes made
directly to the tree yesterday, and may include additional features,
bug fixes, and/or bugs.  If you are interested in trying it, grab it
from the following location:

  http://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/chirp_daily/daily-20140921

A list of the changes included in this build (since the last daily)
follows:

Changes for Build #299
[Marco Filippi <iz3gme.marco at gmail.com>] [ft857] add "tone->" to acceptable cross tone mode

fix #1901

[Marco Filippi <iz3gme.marco at gmail.com>] [thd8102] specify valid cross tone modes

The list of valid cross tone modes is changed in UI and can change again in the
future, we have to specify the correct list for each radio

side effect of fix for #1901

[Marco Filippi <iz3gme.marco at gmail.com>] [bf888] specify valid cross tone modes

The list of valid cross tone modes is changed in UI and can change again in the
future, we have to specify the correct list for each radio

side effect of fix for #1901

[Marco Filippi <iz3gme.marco at gmail.com>] [UI] add "tone->" to acceptable cross tone mode

needed for #1901

[Jim Unroe <rock.unroe at gmail.com>] [UV-B5] 'STE' and 'BEEP' Settings are not Uploaded to Radio Properly

This patch fixes the problem with the "STE" and "Beep Prompt" settings.

Bug #1917

[Marco Filippi <iz3gme.marco at gmail.com>] [ft8x7] check that unused memories marked as non empty have been initialized

In an image from a user we found some unused memories marked as non empty that
have not been initialized with valid data (they are filled by binary 1s).
We don't know how to create such a memory but checking that freq field contains
valid data is always safe.

fix #1909

[Marco Filippi <iz3gme.marco at gmail.com>] [common] code cleanup

No functional changes at all: blanks removed

In support of #159

[Marco Filippi <iz3gme.marco at gmail.com>] [FT8x7] code cleanup

No functional changes at all, only some code cleanup to make code look better
and pylint happier

In support of #159

[Marco Filippi <iz3gme.marco at gmail.com>] [ic9x] code cleanup