[chirp_users] Problems with Chirp upgrade not talking to IC-92

Bob Burkett
Sat Sep 20 07:47:55 PDT 2014

Thank you for your feedback.

Out of shear frustration with the Baofeng UV-5R and CHIRP I bought a Yaesu
FT-60, and RF Systems equivalent of CHIRP, and rFinder.  I "plugged it all
together", and it works fine.
 I am not sure but I think the RF Systems package will work on the UV-5R.

I am not through with the UV-5R yet.  I still want to make it work. If it
doesn't work with RF Systems, I will switch back to CHIRP, and get back
with you for more help on it.

Thank you for your help.

73,
K5DCZ

On Saturday, September 20, 2014, Jim Unroe <rock.unroe at gmail.com> wrote:

> If you fall back to the previous version that you were using, does it work
> again? What was the version that was working?
>
> Jim KC9HI
>
> On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 1:04 PM, Greg Dean <n9nwo at yahoo.com
> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','n9nwo at yahoo.com');>> wrote:
>

>> I upgraded to the new version. Now the program does not talk to the
>> radio.  Any suggestions?
>>

>> *Greg Dean*
>>
>> N9NWO
>>
>> (765) 714-2121

Regards,

Bob Burkett
MathIsFun.Bob at gmail.com
972-839-9652

p.s. Need a math tutor ... give me a call.