[chirp_users] Fwd: Chirp Files

Prepared Ham
Fri Sep 12 16:22:36 PDT 2014

Jim

Thanks a bunch!!!!

I see the errors right off the bat.

I owe you a beer.

Down loaded to the radio and it works fine.

I need to alter the channel numbers so I can get the full 128 into this radio and have matching channel numbers on my Powerwerx Mobile in the truck.  http://www.powerwerx.com/two-way-radios/mobile-radios/db-750x-dual-band-commercial-mobile.html

Respectfully

AD1E

Sent from my iPad