[chirp_users] chirp, new Baofeng/pofung BF-F8HP and importing data from RT Systems software

Frank Garrison
Thu Sep 11 20:04:08 PDT 2014

Hey my name is Frank Garrison
I'm new to Ham and want to get my basic am level license plus I just
brought one of the BF8HP also
And I could use all the help that I could get
Thanks Frank

Sent from my iPhone

Frank E. Garrison
Brace Yourself