[chirp_users] YET ANOTHER ?

John LaMartina
Wed Sep 3 15:14:04 PDT 2014

If it’s the microphone jack, just may just need to be cleaned, not replaced.

Take a look at http://www.miklor.com/uv5r/FAQ
FAQ #81

Hopefully, this helps.

John K3NXU
http://www.miklor.com

Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2014 5:50 PM
To: Discussion of CHIRP
Subject: [chirp_users] YET ANOTHER ?

 New user but had my UV5R working great. Until I started Chirp and adjusted some freqs that worked great. However I noticed it was very quiet. After checking all works good Except no speaker volume.Many years ago I was a 2 way tech for Motorola and learned that when u plug in an ear bud and hear radio great but remove earphone nothing, it is likely a bad earphone jack. PLEASE TELL ME IT IS SOMETHING ELSE!!

 Thanks, Sarge

--

Sarge KE5YPB, Lickskillet, Texas