[chirp_users] YET ANOTHER ?

Sarge ex 7thAF
Wed Sep 3 14:50:03 PDT 2014

 New user but had my UV5R working great. Until I started Chirp and adjusted
some freqs that worked great. However I noticed it was very quiet. After
checking all works good Except no speaker volume.Many years ago I was a 2
way tech for Motorola and learned that when u plug in an ear bud and hear
radio great but remove earphone nothing, it is likely a bad earphone jack.
PLEASE TELL ME IT IS SOMETHING ELSE!!
 Thanks, Sarge

--
Sarge KE5YPB, Lickskillet, Texas
  "All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."