[chirp_users] Wouxun KG-UV8D

Mark D. Fenley Sr.
Sun Oct 26 06:03:07 PDT 2014

Greetings,

I just wanted to report that I have had great success with the latest daily
build and my Wouxun KG-UV8D.  I was able import and export configuration to
my radio with no issues.  I downloaded, as a test, the repeaterbook data
for my state, and was able to successfully edit the data and upload it to
the radio with no errors. Able to edit power levels, tones, names, etc,
with no errors popping up.

Thanks for the great work.  Looking foward to being able to edit the radio
settings......  hopefully in the next build.... :)

--
Mark D. Fenley