[chirp_users] CODE PLUG

Jim Unroe
Thu Oct 23 05:40:21 PDT 2014

Ric,

I wouldn't recommend using the CHIRP v0.4.0 or v0.4.1 stable with
Baofeng radios because of recent changes to the firmware. You are
probably OK with an original UV-82, but if you should need to program
a UV82C, BF-F8HP or one of the new UV-5R (including the many variants)
you are urged to use CHIRP daily-20140717 or later/newer.

Jim KC9HI