[chirp_users] Wouxun KG-UV8D feedback

Eldon Griffiths
Thu Oct 16 10:05:40 PDT 2014

Needless to say I was thrilled that the Wouxun KG-UV8D was listed in
your daily build released Oct 15th. I tried to program my 8D this
morning. I was able to read the radio just fine. I am not able to change
or enter new channels at all. When I try a popup says 'Invalid value for
this field 'skip''. No matter how I try I cannot make changes. The
Settings menu screen is blank???

I am truly grateful for CHIRP and all the work your team puts into this
work. I have used CHIRP successfully on several versions of Baofeng,
Kenwood, Yeasu, Anytone and ICOM radios.

Thanks!
Eldon Griffiths
KG7JDF