[chirp_users] IC-3021T

Rob Gowler
Wed Oct 1 10:39:41 PDT 2014

Hello everyone.

I need to program about 12 Icom-3021T commercial Hand held radios.

This model is not listen on the Chirp site as being supported.  There are a lot of ICOM's listed, but not this one.  Any chance one of the radios in the chirp drop down list would work to program these radios?

Unfortunately, the last person who programmed our radios inadvertently rendered them not field programmable.

I need to add 1 frequency, of which we would be communicating with flight for life should we have an emergency. (not an AM aviation frequency btw). 151.5050

Thanks in advance.

Rob