[chirp_users] Followup on suggestion for Icom 51A comm

Tim R.
Mon Nov 17 15:53:25 PST 2014

John,

I tried the newest daily build and changing the Smartscreen settings both
had no effect. I did them one at a time.  I can communicate just fine with
my Icom ID-880H radios with both 0.4.1 and the daily build but not with the
51A.

Thanks
Tim
K4RA

Chirp community,

I just bought a new computer that is running Windows ver 8.1.  I loaded the
newest release of Chirp, ver 0.4.1.  I can't seem to get this computer with
this version of Chirp to communicate with my Icom ID-51A.  I have no
problem using my XP computer with an older version of Chirp with the same
51A

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks
Tim